Report NEP-ENT-2021-06-28This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernadette Power & Gavin C Reid, 2021. "The Impact of Intellectual Property Types on the Performance of Business Start-ups in the USA," Working Papers wp523, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Mee Jung Kim & Kyung Min Lee & J. David Brown & John S. Earle, 2021. "Black Entrepreneurs, Job Creation, and Financial Constraints," Working Papers 21-11, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Michael Fritsch & Maria Greve & Michael Wyrwich, 2021. "The COVID-19 Pandemic and Entrepreneurship in Germany: First Observations and Interpretations," Jena Economics Research Papers 2021-007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- John C. Haltiwanger, 2021. "Entrepreneurship During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Evidence from the Business Formation Statistics," NBER Working Papers 28912, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carletti, Elena & Oliviero, Tommaso & Pagano, Marco & Pelizzon, Loriana & Subrahmanyam, Marti G., 2020. "The COVID-19 Shock and Equity Shortfall: Firm-level Evidence from Italy," CEPR Discussion Papers 14831, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Tas, Bedri Kamil Onur, 2020. "SME Participation in Public Purchasing: Procurement Policy Matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 14836, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chong-En Bai & Ruixue Jia & Hongbin Li & Xin Wang, 2021. "Entrepreneurial Reluctance: Talent and Firm Creation in China," NBER Working Papers 28865, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert M. Adams & Kenneth P. Brevoort & John C. Driscoll, 2021. "Is Lending Distance Really Changing? Distance Dynamics and Loan Composition in Small Business Lending," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2021-011, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Daniel P. Gross & Bhaven N. Sampat, 2021. "Crisis Innovation Policy from World War II to COVID-19," NBER Working Papers 28915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akcigit, Ufuk & Stantcheva, Stefanie, 2020. "Taxation and Innovation: What Do We Know?," CEPR Discussion Papers 14782, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.