Report NEP-ENT-2019-11-18This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joonkyu Choi & Nathan Goldschlag & John Haltiwanger & J. Daniel Kim, 2019. "Founding Teams and Startup Performance," Working Papers 19-32, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Tom Phelan, 2019. "On the Optimality of Differential Asset Taxation," Working Papers 19-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Audretsch, David & Link, Albert & van Hasselt, Martijn, 2019. "Knowledge Begets Knowledge: Knowledge Spillovers and the Output of Scientific Papers from U.S. Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Projects," UNCG Economics Working Papers 19-12, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Ivlevs, Artjoms & Nikolova, Milena & Popova, Olga, 2019. "Former Communist party membership and present-day entrepreneurship in Central and Eastern Europe," GLO Discussion Paper Series 423, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Marco Caliendo & Frank M. Fossen & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2019. "What Makes an Employer?," CEPA Discussion Papers 13, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Bednar, Steven & Gicheva, Dora & Link, Albert, 2019. "Innovative Activity and Gender Dynamics," UNCG Economics Working Papers 19-11, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Marco Taboga, 2019. "Cross-country differences in the size of venture capital financing rounds: a machine learning approach," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1243, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Dalton, Patricio & Pamuk, H. & Ramrattan, R. & van Soest, Daan & Uras, Burak, 2019. "Transparency and Financial Inclusion : Experimental Evidence from Mobile Money (revision of CentER DP 2018-042)," Discussion Paper 2019-032, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Back, Paula Regina, 2019. "On the relationship between corporate social responsibility and competitive performance in Brazilian Small and Medium Enterprises - empirical evidence from a stakeholders’ perspective," Thesis Commons bdumw, Center for Open Science.
- BELLEFLAMME Paul, & LAMBERT Thomas, & SCHWIENBACHER Armin,, 2019. "Crowdfunding dynamics," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2019014, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).