Report NEP-ENT-2019-07-22This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimo Anelli & Gaetano Basso & Giuseppe Ippedico & Giovanni Peri, 2019. "Youth Drain, Entrepreneurship and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 26055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabling, Richard, 2018. "Entrepreneurial beginnings: Transitions to selfemployment and the creation of jobs," Motu Working Papers 290499, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Leland Crane & Ryan Decker, 2019. "Business Dynamics in the National Establishment Time Series (NETS)/Leland Crane, Ryan Decker," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2019-034, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 13 May 2019.
- Giovanni Dosi & Mariacristina Piva & Maria Enrica Virgillito & Marco Vivarelli, 2019. "Technology and employment in a vertically connected economy: a model and an empirical test," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Politica Economica dipe0005, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Mariana Colacelli & Gee Hee Hong, 2019. "Productivity Drag from Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Japan," IMF Working Papers 19/137, International Monetary Fund.
- Myriam Davidovici-Nora, 2018. "Types of indies entrepreneurship in the video game industry [Formes de l’entrepreneuriat “indie” dans l’industrie des jeux vidéo]," Post-Print hal-02166491, HAL.