Report NEP-ENT-2019-06-17This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pedro Bento & Diego Restuccia, 2019. "The Role of Nonemployers in Business Dynamism and Aggregate Productivity," Working Papers tecipa-640, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Elert, Niklas & Stam, Erik & Stenkula, Mikael, 2019. "Intrapreneurship and Trust," Working Paper Series 1280, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Martin Obschonka & David B. Audretsch, 2019. "Artificial Intelligence and Big Data in Entrepreneurship: A New Era Has Begun," Papers 1906.00553, arXiv.org.
- Bishnupriya Gupta & Dilip Mookherjee & Kaivan Munshi & Mario Sanclemente, 2018. "Community Origins of Industrial Entrepreneurship in Pre-Independence India," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-318, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Richard Adu-Gyamfi & John Kuada & Simplice A. Asongu, 2018. "An Integrative Framework for Entrepreneurship Research in Africa," Research Africa Network Working Papers 18/025, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2018. "Doing Business and Inclusive Human Development in Sub-Saharan Africa," Research Africa Network Working Papers 18/031, Research Africa Network (RAN).