Report NEP-ENT-2018-09-10This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Danial Lashkari, 2018. "Innovation, Knowledge Diffusion, and Selection," 2018 Meeting Papers 337, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Eleanor Dillon & Christopher Stanton, 2018. "Self-Employment Dynamics and the Returns to Entrepreneurship," 2018 Meeting Papers 1261, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ferguson, Shon & Henrekson, Magnus, 2018. "The Long-Run Performance of Born Globals in Computing: The Role of Digital Platforms," Working Paper Series 1224, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 23 Oct 2019.
- Sedlacek, Petr & Sterk, Vincent, 2018. "Reviving American Entrepreneurship? Tax Reform and Business Dynamism," CEPR Discussion Papers 13073, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Sorgner & Michael Wyrwich, 2018. "Entrepreneurship and Job Satisfaction: The Role of Age," Jena Economic Research Papers 2018-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Krieger, Alexander & Block, Joern & Stuetzer, Michael, 2018. "Skill variety in entrepreneurship: A literature review and research directions," MPRA Paper 88389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pereira dos Santos, João & Tavares, José, 2018. "European Funds and Firm Dynamics: Estimating Spillovers from Increased Access," CEPR Discussion Papers 13082, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simplice Asongu & Nicholas Odhiambo, 2018. "Doing Business and Inclusive Human Development in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 18/031, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Jeremy Greenwood & Juan Sanchez & Pengfei Han, 2018. "Financing Ventures," 2018 Meeting Papers 1204, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Müge Adalet McGowan & Dan Andrews, 2018. "Design of insolvency regimes across countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1504, OECD Publishing.
- Cusolito, Ana Paula & Dautovic, Ernest & McKenzie, David J., 2018. "Can Government Intervention Make Firms More Investment-Ready? A Randomized Experiment in the Western Balkans," CEPR Discussion Papers 13098, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Albert, Jose Ramon G. & Llanto, Gilberto M. & Serafica, Ramonette B. & Vizmanos, Jana Flor V. & Quimba, Francis Mark A. & Bairan, Jose Carlos Alexis C., 2018. "Measuring and Examining Innovation in Philippine Business and Industry," Research Paper Series RPS 2018-02, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Anderson, Stephen J. & Kundu, Amrita & Ramdas, Kamalini, 2018. "Disruptions, Resilience and Performance of Emerging Market Entrepreneurs: Evidence from Uganda," Research Papers 3701, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Christianah Adekunbi Falade, 2018. "Entrepreneurship Education And Risk Taking Behaviour Of Nigerian Graduates," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7709554, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.