Report NEP-ENT-2018-05-14This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos J. Serrano & Rosemarie Ziedonis, 2018. "How Redeployable are Patent Assets? Evidence from Failed Startups," NBER Working Papers 24526, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cai, Zhengyu, 2018. "Hours Worked of the Self-Employed and Agglomeration," GLO Discussion Paper Series 199, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Anne Marie Knott & Carl Vieregger, 2016. "Reconciling the Firm Size and Innovation Puzzle," Working Papers 16-20rr, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- William Barnett & Mingzhi Hu & Xue Wang, 2018. "Does the Utilization of Information Communication Technology Promote Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Rural China," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201802, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2018.
- Paolo Crosetto & Tobias Regner, 2018. "It's never too late: funding dynamics and self pledges in reward-based crowdfunding," Working Papers hal-01779128, HAL.
- Tirelli, Mario, 2018. "Optimal financial contracts with unobservable investments," MPRA Paper 86444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomenendal, Matthias & Lange, Hans Rüdiger & Kirch, Johannes & Rosin, Anna Frieda, 2018. "The entrepreneurial development of regions: Exploring the socio-technical transition of Lusatia from a multi-level perspective," Working Papers 94, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute of Management Berlin (IMB).