Report NEP-ENT-2017-04-09This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tatiana Didier & Ross Levine & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2016. "Capital market financing, firm growth, and firm size distribution," ESRB Working Paper Series 04, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Römer, Ulf & Weber, Ron & Mußhoff, Oliver & Turvey, Calcum G., 2017. "Truth and consequences: Bogus pipeline experiment in informal small business lending," DARE Discussion Papers 1702, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Mohamed El Komi & Mona Said, 2017. "The Nexus Between Informal Credit and Informal Labor for Micro and Small Enterprises in Egypt: Sources of Finance and Enterprises Informality: Evidence from MSE Surveys in Two Governorates," Working Papers 1074, Economic Research Forum, revised 03 2017.
- Aiello, Francesco & Albanese, Giuseppe & Piselli, Paolo, 2017. "Public R&D support in Italy. Evidence from a new firm-level patent data set," MPRA Paper 77955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Širůček, Martin & Čajka, Ondřej, 2016. "Using Of Pe/Vc By Company Financing And It´S Impact On Company´S Statements," MPRA Paper 77515, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Pahnke, André & Kay, Rosemarie & Schlepphorst, Susanne, 2017. "Unternehmerisches Verhalten im Zuge der Unternehmensnachfolge," IfM-Materialien 254, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.