Report NEP-ENT-2017-01-22This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pekkala Kerr, Sari & Kerr, William R., 2016. "Immigrant entrepreneurship," Research Discussion Papers 33/2016, Bank of Finland.
- Ahmad Barirani & Randolph Sloof & Mirjam van Praag, 2017. "The Origins and Extent of Entrepreneurial Action-Orientedness: An Experimental Study," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-006/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mahé, Clothilde, 2016. "Skills and entrepreneurship: Are return migrants 'Jacks-of-all-trades'?," MERIT Working Papers 071, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Koffi Elitcha & Raquel Fonseca, 2016. "Self-Employment, Wealth and Start-up Costs: Evidence from a Financial Crisis," Cahiers de recherche 1607, Chaire de recherche Industrielle Alliance sur les enjeux économiques des changements démographiques.
- Wixe, Sofia & Nilsson, Pia & Naldi, Lucia & Westlund, Hans, 2017. "Disentangling Innovation in Small Food Firms: The role of External Knowledge, Support, and Collaboration," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 446, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Anna Cabigiosu & Diego Campagnolo, 2016. "The economic performance of innovations in a collaborative setting: the case of KIBS firms," Working Papers 22, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Chatterjee, Susmita & Datta Gupta, Sangita, 2016. "Re-imaging Capitalism through Social Entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 75885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katerina Sideri & Andreas Panagopoulos, 2016. "Setting up a Technology Commercialization Office at a Non-Entrepreneurial University: An Insider's Look at Practices and Culture," Working Papers 1609, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Roger M. Gomis & Sameer Khatiwada, 2017. "Firm dynamics and business cycle: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger?," IHEID Working Papers 03-2017, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.