Report NEP-ENT-2017-01-01This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vera Rocha & Mirjam van Praag, 2016. "How do Entrepreneurial Bosses influence their Employees' Future Entrepreneurship Choices?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-110/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Halvarsson, Daniel & Korpi, Martin & Wennberg, Karl, 2016. "Entrepreneurship and Income Inequality," Ratio Working Papers 281, The Ratio Institute.
- Gidehag, Anton & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2016. "Recruiting for Small Business Growth: Micro-level Evidence," Ratio Working Papers 280, The Ratio Institute.
- Moritz Zöllner & Michael Fritsch & Michael Wyrwich, 2016. "An Evaluation of German Active Labor Market Policies and its Entrepreneurship Promotion," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-022, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Hanspal, Tobin, 2016. "The effect of personal financing disruptions on entrepreneurship," SAFE Working Paper Series 161, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Brixy, Udo & Murmann, Martin, 2016. "The growth and human capital structure of new firms over the business cycle," IAB Discussion Paper 201642, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Isaksson, Darja & Wennberg, Karl, 2016. "Digitalization and Collective Value Creation," Ratio Working Papers 283, The Ratio Institute.
- Bijedić, Teita & Maaß, Frank & Schröder, Christian & Werner, Arndt, 2016. "Individual and structural influences on the entrepreneurial activities of academics," Working Papers 08/16, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Dirk Czarnitzk & Thorsten Doherr & Paula Schliessler & Katrin Hussinger & Andrew Toole, 2016. "Knowledge Creates Markets: The Influence of Entrepreneurial Support and Patent Rights on Academic Entrepreneurship," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-23, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Hendrik Beiler, 2016. "Do You Dare? The Effect of Economic Conditions on Entrepreneurship among College Graduates," Working Paper Series in Economics 88, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Bellucci & Luca Pennacchio & Alberto Zazzaro, 2016. "Public subsidies for SME research and development: Empirical evaluation of collaborative versus individual place-based programs," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 133, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- David Cuberes & Marc Teignier, 2016. "Macroeconomic costs of gender gaps in a model with household production and entrepreneurship," UB Economics Working Papers 2016/356, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Ádám Banai & Gyöngyi Körmendi & Péter Lang & Nikolett Vágó, 2016. "Modelling The Credit Risk Of The Hungarian Sme Sector," MNB Occasional Papers 2016/123, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Caroline Fohlin, 2016. "The Venture Capital Divide: Germany and the United States in the Post-War Era," Emory Economics 1607, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Vilas J. Gobin & Paulo Santos & Russell Toth, 2016. "Poverty graduation with cash transfers: a randomized evaluation," Monash Economics Working Papers 23-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Kotiranta, Annu & Pajarinen, Mika & Rouvinen, Petri, 2016. "Developments in New Entrepreneurial Activity in Finland," ETLA Reports 67, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.