Report NEP-ENT-2016-06-18This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bacigalupo Margherita & Kampylis Panagiotis & Punie Yves & Van Den Brande Godelieve, 2016. "EntreComp: The Entrepreneurship Competence Framework for Citizens," JRC Working Papers JRC101581, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Thorsten Doherr & Katrin Hussinger & Paula Schliessler & Andrew A. Toole, 2016. " Knowledge creates markets: The influence of entrepreneurial support and patent rights on academic entrepreneurship," Working Papers Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI) 540553, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI).
- Ma, Xinxin & Li, Shi, 2016. "Economic Transition and the Determinants of Self-employment in Urban China: 2007-2013," CEI Working Paper Series 2016-3, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ranasinghe, Ashantha, 2015. "Property Rights, Extortion and the Misallocation of Talent," MPRA Paper 71926, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2015.
- Potts, Jason, 2016. "The New Economics of Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Institutions: Considerations for Australian Agriculture," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235504, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Löchel, Horst & Packham, Natalie & Hölzl, Eugen, 2016. "The funding of small and medium companies by shadow-banks in China," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 220, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Maryia Akulava, 2015. "Gender and Innovativeness of the Enterprise: the Case of Transition Countries," BEROC Working Paper Series 31, Belarusian Economic Research and Outreach Center (BEROC).
- Barinova, Vera & Eremkin, Vladimir & Lanshina, Tatiana, 2015. "Overcoming the Discrete Nature of Innovation Financing in the Early Stages of Russia," Published Papers 431504, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Aljosa Sestanovic, 2015. "SME Stock Exchanges – Should They Have a Greater Role?," Effectus - Working Paper Series 0008, Effectus - University College for Law and Finance.
- Heberer, Thomas, 2016. "Strategic behavior of private entrepreneurs in China: Collective action, representative claims, and connective action," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 108/2016, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.