Report NEP-ENT-2015-11-07This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erik G. Hurst & Benjamin W. Pugsley, 2015. "Wealth, Tastes, and Entrepreneurial Choice," Working Papers 15-34, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Benjamin W. Pugsley & Aysegül Sahin, 2015. "Grown-Up Business Cycles," Working Papers 15-33, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ivana Komarkova & Dimitri Gagliardi & Johannes Conrads & Antonio Collado, 2015. "Entrepreneurship Competence: An Overview of Existing Concepts, Policies and Initiatives â€“ Final report," JRC Working Papers JRC96531, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Christopher Goetz & Henry Hyatt & Erika McEntarfer & Kristin Sandusky, 2015. "The Promise and Potential of Linked Employer-Employee Data for Entrepreneurship Research," NBER Working Papers 21639, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ebata, Ayako & Huttel, Silke, 2015. "Do development projects link smallholdrs to markets?," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211583, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Irani Arráiz & Miriam Bruhn & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2015. "Psychometrics as a Tool to Improve Screening and Access to Credit," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 91557, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Michael Ewens & Ramana Nanda & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, 2015. "Cost of Experimentation and the Evolution of Venture Capital," Harvard Business School Working Papers 15-070, Harvard Business School, revised Mar 2017.
- Lubos Pastor & Pietro Veronesi, 2015. "Income Inequality and Asset Prices under Redistributive Taxation," NBER Working Papers 21668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Köster, Antonia & Kaltenecker, Natalie & Hess, Thomas, 2015. "Searching for new perspectives? Towards entrepreneurial orientation and the inclusion of the provider perspective in current information systems research," Working Papers 2/2015, University of Munich, Munich School of Management, Institute for Information Systems and New Media.
- Maxin, Hannes, 2015. "Corporate Venture Capital im Bankensektor: Eine Fallstudie," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-566, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.