Report NEP-ENT-2015-07-18This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean P. Sepulveda & Claudio Bonilla, 2014. "Determinants of the Risk Attitude in Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Latin America," Past Working Papers 18, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Wajid Hasan Shah, 2014. "SME Loan Defaults in Bangladesh," ARTNeT Policy Briefs 41, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Ebata, Ayako & Hüttel, Silke, 2015. "Do development projects link smallholders to markets?," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 204326, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Neuberger, Doris, 2015. "Financial Inclusion, Regulation, and Education in Germany," ADBI Working Papers 530, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Calabria, Alejandro A. & Rottenschweiler, Sergio, 2014.
"Políticas de fomento del empleo en las PyMEs y su impacto en el financiamiento de la seguridad social: estimación del costo fiscal
[Policies to promote employment in SMEs and their impact on the fi," MPRA Paper 65527, University Library of Munich, Germany.