Report NEP-ENT-2015-04-25This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jolanda Hessels & Udo Brixy & Wim Naudé & Thomas Gries, 2014. "Skill Variety, Innovation and New Business Formation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-011/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pourya Darnihamedani & Joern Hendrich Block & Jolanda Hessels & Aram Simonyan, 2015. "Start-up Costs, Taxes and Innovative Entrepreneurship," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-013/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marco Vivarelli, 2015. "Structural Change and Innovation in Developing Economies: A Way Out of the Middle Income Trap ?," LEM Papers Series 2015/09, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Jolanda Hessels & José María Millán & Concepción Román, 2015. "The Importance of Being in Control of Business: Work Satisfaction of Employers, Own-account Workers and Employees," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-047/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michael S. Dahl & Mirjam van Praag & Peter Thompson, 2014. "Entrepreneurial Couples," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-055/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mette Ejrnæs & Stefan Hochguertel, 2014. "Insurance, Entrepreneurial Start-Up, and Performance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-040/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Martin Koudstaal & Randolph Sloof & Mirjam van Praag, 2014. "Risk, Uncertainty and Entrepreneurship: Evidence From a Lab-in-the-Field Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-136/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Cornelius A. Rietveld & Jolanda Hessels & Peter van der Zwan, 2014. "The Stature of the Self-employed and its Premium," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-109/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francisco J. Buera & Joseph P. Kaboski & Yongseok Shin, 2015. "Entrepreneurship and Financial Frictions: A Macro-Development Perspective," NBER Working Papers 21107, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sander Hoogendoorn & Simon C. Parker & Mirjam van Praag, 2014. "Ability Dispersion and Team Performance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-053/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2015_011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shrabani Mukherjee, 2015. "Entrepreneurial Choice of Investment Capital for House-Based Industries: A case study in West Bengal," Working Papers 2015-097, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Bjorvatn, Kjetil & Cappelen, Alexander W. & Sekei, Linda Helgesson & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2015. "Teaching through television: Experimental evidence on entrepreneurship education in Tanzania," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 3/2015, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Merike Kukk & Karsten Staehr, 2014. "Identification of Income Underreporting by the Self-Employed: Employment Status or Reported Business Income?," TUT Economic Research Series 8, Department of Finance and Economics, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Maria Rosaria Carillo & Vincenzo Lombardo & Alberto Zazzaro, 2015. "Family Firms and Entrepreneurial Human Capital in the Process of Development," CSEF Working Papers 400, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Bögenhold, Dieter & Klinglmair, Andrea, 2015.
"Micro-Entrepreneurship: Tendenzen der Präkarisierung auf dem Arbeitsmarkt? Empirische Ergebnisse für Kärnten
[Motives for being self-employed as a one-person enterprise Results of an empirical anal," MPRA Paper 63771, University Library of Munich, Germany.