Report NEP-ENT-2015-04-11This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Rauch, 2015. "Dynastic Entrepreneurship, Entry, and Non-Compete Enforcement," NBER Working Papers 21067, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi & Daniele Moschella, 2015. "What do firms know? What do they produce? A new look at the relationship between patenting profiles and patterns of product diversification," LEM Papers Series 2015/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Eleonora Bartoloni & Maurizio Baussola, 2015. "Persistent Product Innovation and Market-oriented Behaviour: the Impact on Firms' Performance," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1505, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Elwyn Davies & Andrew Kerr, 2015. "Firm Survival and Change in Ghana, 2003-2013," CSAE Working Paper Series 2015-06, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Colombelli, Alessandra, 2014. "The Impact of Top Management Team Characteristics on Firms Growth," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201412, University of Turin.
- Yan Zhang & Nozomu Kawabata, 2015. "Business Creation and Transformation Processes in Four Software Companies in Dalian, China: Commonalities and Differences," TERG Discussion Papers 331, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.