Report NEP-ENT-2015-04-02This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olof & Elert, Niklas & Johansson, Dan, 2015. "Are High-Growth Firms Overrepresented in High-Tech Industries?," Working Paper Series 1062, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Elert, Niklas & Andersson, Fredrik & Wennberg, Karl, 2015. "The Impact of Entrepreneurship Education in High School on Long-Term Entrepreneurial Performance," Working Paper Series 1063, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lisi, Gaetano & Pugno, Maurizio, 2015. "A Matching Model of Endogenous Growth and Underground Firms," MPRA Paper 63336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ying Feng & James E. Rauch, 2015. "The Impact of Entrepreneurial Risk Aversion on Wages in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 20992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gabriele Pellegrino, 2015. "Barriers to innovation: can firm age help lower them?," Working Papers 2015/3, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Francesco Bogliacino & Iván González Gallo, 2015. "Aspirations, Prospect Theory and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Colombia," Documentos de Trabajo - Escuela de Economía 012652, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Doaa M. Salman, 2015. "Role of institution, government to robust international entrepreneurial activities and economic growth: New Evidence," Working Papers 15/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Mar 2015.
- Malgorzata Gajowiak, 2015. "Asset sources of competitive advantage of SMEs from high-tech sector in the region of Greater Poland," Working Papers 14/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Mar 2015.