Report NEP-ENT-2013-12-20This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vicente Salas-Fumas & J. Javier Sanchez-Asin & David Storey, 2013. "Entrepreneurs and Output: Theory and Empirical Evidence with Spanish Data," SPRU Working Paper Series 2013-13, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Gabriela CalderÃ³n & Jesse M. Cunha & Giacomo De Giorgi, 2015. "Business Literacy and Development: Evidence From a Randomized Controlled Trial in Rural Mexico," Working Papers 742, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Chatterji, Aaron K & Chay, Kenneth Y & Fairlie, Robert W, 2013. "The Impact of City Contracting Set-Asides on Black Self-Employment and Employment," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt479755b2, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Morgan, Horatio M., 2013. "Credit Unions, Consolidation and Business Formation: Evidence from Canadian provinces," MPRA Paper 52327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Stuart Parris, 2013. "High growth firms, innovation and competition: the case of the US pharmaceutical industry," SPRU Working Paper Series 2013-16, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.