Report NEP-ENT-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dohse, Dirk & Vaona, Andrea, 2013. "Start-up complexity and the thickness of regional input markets," Kiel Working Papers 1842, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Fackler, Daniel & Schnabel, Claus, 2013. "Survival of spinoffs and other startups: First evidence for the private sector in Germany, 1976 - 2008," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 06/2013, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Quatraro, Francesco & Vivarelli, Marco, 2013. "Entrepreneurship In A Developing Country Context," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201314, University of Turin.
- Leonidas A. Zampetakis & Afroditi Anagnosti & Stelios Rozakis, 2013. "Understanding entrepreneurial intentions of students in agriculture and related sciences," Working Papers 2013-4, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Ansgar Belke, 2013. "Finance Access of SMEs: What Role for the ECB?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0430, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Baldwin, John R. & Leung, Danny & Rispoli, Luke, 2013. "Canadian Labour Productivity Differences Across Firm Size Classes, 2002 to 2008," The Canadian Productivity Review 2013032e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Michele Pinelli, 2013. "The regional soul of sustainability," Working Papers 15, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.