Report NEP-ENT-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angela Cipollone & Paolo Giordani, 2012. "Animal Spirits and Entrepreneurial Innovation: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers CASMEF 1210, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Fossen, Frank M. & Büttner, Tobias J. M., 2012. "The returns to education for opportunity entrepreneurs, necessity entrepreneurs, and paid employees," Discussion Papers 2012/19, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Anna Lejpras, 2012. "How Innovative Are Spin-offs at Later Stages of Development?: Comparing Innovativeness of Established Research Spin-offs and Otherwise Created Firms," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1237, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Khadidja Benallou & Jean Bonnet & Mohammad Movahedi, 2012. "Organizational Innovation and its Link with Technological Innovation in SMEs: Empirical Evidence for Lower Normandy – France," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201229, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Kalm, Matias, 2012. "The Impact of Networking on Firm Performance - Evidence from Small and Medium-Sized Firms in Emerging Technology Areas," Discussion Papers 1278, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Paola Brighi & Roberto Patuelli & Giuseppe Torluccio, 2012. "Self-Financing of Traditional and R&D Investments: Evidence from Italian SMEs," Working Paper series 61_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Robinson, James A & Verdier, Thierry, 2012. "Can't We All Be More Like Scandinavians? Asymmetric Growth and Institutions in an Interdependent World," CEPR Discussion Papers 9113, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.