Report NEP-ENT-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Graevenitz, Georg von & Weber, Richard, 2011. "How to Educate Entrepreneurs?," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 12280, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Giulietti, Corrado & Ning, Guangjie & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2011. "Self-employment of rural-to-urban migrants in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 8473, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karel Janda, 2011. "Credit Guarantees and Subsidies when Lender has a Market Power," Working Papers IES 2011/18, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2011.
- Bruno, Bruna, 2011. "Rewarding my Self. Self Esteem, Self Determination and Motivations," MPRA Paper 32218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduardo Zilberman, 2011. "Audits or Distortions: The Optimal Scheme to Enforce Self-Employment Income Taxes," Textos para discussão 590, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Andrzej P. Dabkowski, 2011. "Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth: An Investigation into the Relationship between Entrepreneurship and Total Factor Productivity Growth in the EU," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 427, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Olivier Daxhelet & Olivier Witmeur, 2011. "What Financial Backers Expect from Business Plans: Effectual Versus Causal Logic," Working Papers CEB 11-029, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Grell, Kevin Berg, 2010. "Venture-backed IPOs - grandstanding and clusterings," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 4/2010, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Giovanni Pica & José V. Rodriguez Mora, 2011. "Who's Afraid of a Globalized World? Foreign Direct Investments, Local Knowledge and Allocation of Talents," Working Papers 404, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Item repec:cms:1icm11:2011-042_350 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cms:1icm11:2011-034_250 is not listed on IDEAS anymore