Report NEP-ENT-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Josh Lerner & Ulrike Malmendier, 2011. "With a Little Help from My (Random) Friends: Success and Failure in Post-Business School Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 16918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David H. Hsu & Simon Wakeman, 2011. "Technology commercialization strategy in a dynamic context: Developing specialized complementary assets in entrepreneurial firms," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-11-02 (R4), ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 02 Dec 2013.
- Joanna Nestorowicz, 2011. "Known Knowns and Known Unknowns of Immigrant Self-employment. Selected issues," Working Papers 2011-07, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- TODO Yasuyuki & SATO Hitoshi, 2011. "Effects of CEOs' Characteristics on Internationalization of Small and Medium Enterprises in Japan," Discussion papers 11026, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:1913225 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fernanda Llussa, 2011. "Determinants of Entrepreneurship: Are Women Different?," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp555, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Néstor Duch-Brown & Javier García-Estévez, 2011. "Do universities affect firms’ location decisions? Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 2011/7, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Vilmi, Lauri, 2011. "The Effects of Endogenous Firm Exit on Business Cycle Dynamics and Optimal Fiscal Policy," Working Paper Series 250, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).