Report NEP-ENT-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erixon, Lennart & Johannesson, Louise, 2010. "Is the psychology of high profits favorable to industrial renewal? Experimental evidence for the theory of transformation pressure and Schumpeterian economics," Research Papers in Economics 2010:13, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Juan Antonio Máñez Castillejo & Amparo Sanchis Llopis & Juan A. Sanchis Llopis & María Engracia Rochina Barrachina, 2009. "Do process innovations boost SMEs productivity growth?," Working Papers. Serie EC 2009-12, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Alcina Nunes & Elsa Sarmento, 2010. "Business Demography Dynamics in Portugal: A Semi-Parametric Survival Analysis," GEMF Working Papers 2010-10, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Oliver Falck & Christina Guenther & Stephan Heblich & William R. Kerr, 2010. "From Russia with Love: The Impact of Relocated Firms on Incumbent Survival," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-112, Harvard Business School.
- Martin Woerter & Christian Rammer & Spyros Arvanitis, 2010. "Innovation, Competition and Incentives for R&D," KOF Working papers 10-259, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:dgr:tudemi:20101 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maria Chiarvesio & Eleonora Di Maria & Stefano Micelli, 2010. "Global Value Chains and Internationalization of SMEs," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0118, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".