Report NEP-ENT-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Deidda, 2010. "Financial Development and Selection into Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Italy and US," Working Paper CRENoS 201004, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1211 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erzo G. J. Luttmer, 2010. "On the mechanics of firm growth," Staff Report 440, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Sourafel Girma & Holger Görg & Aoife Hanley & Eric Strobl, 2010. "The effect of grant receipt on start-up size: Evidence from plant level data," Kiel Working Papers 1607, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Anaïs Hamelin, 2010. "Small business groups enhance performance and promote stability, not expropriation. Evidence from French SMEs," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2010-04, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Nikulainen, Tuomo, 2010. "The Outcomes of Individual-level Technology Transfer and the Role of Research Collaboration Networks," Discussion Papers 1214, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.