Report NEP-ENT-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765017757 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Niels Bosma & Sander Wennekers & F. Stam, 2010. "Intrapreneurship - An international study," Scales Research Reports H201005, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Marco Caliendo & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2009. ""I Want to, But I also Need to": Start-Ups Resulting from Opportunity and Necessity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 966, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Rusakova, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and Cultural Creativity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-001, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765017699 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Julie Zissimopoulos & Lynn A. Karoly & Qian Gu, 2009. "Liquidity Constraints, Household Wealth, and Self-Employment: The Case of Older Workers," Working Papers 725, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Harry Krashinsky & Julie Zissimopoulos & Krishna B. Kumar, 2009. "Indian Entrepreneurial Success in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom," Working Papers 727, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Anaïs Hamelin, 2010. "Does family control of small business lead to under exploitation of their financial growth potential? Evidence of the existence of conservative growth behavior in family controlled French SMEs," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2010-01, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Guido Buenstorf & Matthias Geissler, 2009. "Not invented here: Technology licensing, knowledge transfer and innovation based on public research," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-20, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Item repec:eab:develo:1670 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bai:series:wp0027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore