Report NEP-ENT-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090088 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alain Gabler & Omar Licandro, 2009. "Firm Dynamics Support the Importance of the Embodied Question," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/35, European University Institute.
- Item repec:nbr:nberwo:15437 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ilke VAN BEVEREN & Hylke VANDENBUSSCHE, 2009. "Product and Process Innovation and the decision to Export: Firm-level evidence for Belgium," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Pierre Azoulay & Joshua S. Graff Zivin & Gustavo Manso, 2009. "Incentives and Creativity: Evidence from the Academic Life Sciences," NBER Working Papers 15466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.