Report NEP-ENT-2009-06-10This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hui Chen & Jianjun Miao & Neng Wang, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Finance and Non-diversifiable Risk," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-180, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2009. "The Organization of the Innovation Industry: Entrepreneurs, Venture Capitalists and Oligopolists," Working Paper Series 783, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200943 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mueller, Elisabeth & Harhoff, Dietmar & Haeussler, Carolin, 2009. "To Be Financed or Not : The Role of Patents for Venture Capital Financing," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-003, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Metzger, Georg, 2008. "Firm Closure, Financial Losses and the Consequences for an Entrepreneurial Restart," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-094, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Douhan, Robin, 2009. "Compulsory Education and Jack-of-all-trades Entrepreneurs," Working Paper Series 797, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Knockaert, M. & Ucbasaran, D. & Wright, M. & Clarysse, B., 2009. "How does tacit knowledge transfer influence innovation speed? The case of science based entrepreneurial firms," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2009-07, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765015913 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765015914 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Massimo Riccaboni & Fabio Pammolli & Sergey V. Buldyrev & Linda Ponta & H. Eugene Stanley, 2009. "The Size Variance Relationship of Business Firm Growth Rates," DISA Working Papers 0901, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 11 Jun 2009.
- Gellynck, Xavier & Kuhne, Bianka, 2008. "Innovation in Traditional Food Networks," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49847, European Association of Agricultural Economists.