Report NEP-ENT-2009-05-16This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2009. "Extensive and Intensive Investment over the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 14960, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Burke & Aoife Hanley, 2009. "Market Concentration and Business Survival in Static v Dynamic Industries," Kiel Working Papers 1517, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ozkan Eren & Ozan Sula, 2009. "The Effect of Ability on Young Men’s Self-Employment Decision: Evidence from the NELS," Working Papers 0913, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Peake, Whitney O. & Marshall, Maria I., 2009. "Does Experience Determine Performance? A Meta-Analysis on the Experience-Performance Relationship," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49275, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Adão Carvalho, 2009. "In search of excellence - Innovation contests to foster innovation and entrepreneurship in Portugal," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2009_07, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Brown, Jason P. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2009. "Firm Birth and Death in U.S. Manufacturing: A Regional Adjustment Model," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49467, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- R. L. Bruno & M. Bytchkova & S. Estrin, 2008. "Institutional Determinants of New Firm Entry in Russia: A Cross Regional Analysis," Working Papers 650, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Viktoria Kocsis & Victoria Shestalova & Henry van der Wiel & Nick Zubanov & Ruslan Lukach & Bert Minne, 2009. "Relation entry, exit and productivity: an overview of recent theoretical and empirical literature," CPB Document 180, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Helmers, Claes Gustav & Connor, John M. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Vroom, Govert, 2009. "Entry, Ownership Form, and Spatial Location: An Analysis of the Hotel Industry," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49561, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Petraglia, Carmelo & Amaturo, Francesca & Giordano, Luca, 2009.
"Divari territoriali e limiti nell’accesso al credito per le PMI meridionali: quale ruolo per i Confidi?
[Credit constraints for SMEs in the Italian Mezzogiorno: which role for Mutual Loan-Guarantee," MPRA Paper 15210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adelaja, Adesoji O. & Hailu, Yohannes G. & Abdulla, Majd, 2009. "New Economy Growth Decomposition in the U.S," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49579, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.