Report NEP-ENT-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zoltán J. Ács & László Szerb, 2009. "The global entrepreneurship index (GEINDEX)," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-028, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Uwe Cantner & Sarah Kösters, 2009. "R&D Subsidies to Start-ups - Effective Drivers of Patent Activity and Employment Growth?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-027, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Kartik Athreya & Ahmet Akyol, 2009. "Credit and self-employment," Working Paper 09-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Jongkyun Choi, 2009. "Pension Schemes for the Self-Employed in OECD Countries," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 84, OECD Publishing.
- Nishimura, Junichi & Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 2008. "Has the industrial cluster project improved the R&D efficiency of industry-university partnership in Japan?," CCES Discussion Paper Series 4, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Joze P. Damijan & Crt Kostevc & Matija Rojec, 2009. "Does Innovation Help the Good or the Poor Performing Firms?," LICOS Discussion Papers 23009, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.