Report NEP-ENT-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersson, Martin & Lööf, Hans, 2009. "Key Characteristics of the Small Innovative Firm," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 175, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Hui Chen & Jianjun Miao & Neng Wang, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Finance and Non-diversifiable Risk," NBER Working Papers 14848, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:diw:diwfin:diwfin6020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Braido, Luis & da Costa, Carlos & Dahlby, Bev, 2009. "Adverse Selection and Risk Aversion in Capital Markets," Working Papers 2009-15, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 24 Mar 2009.
- Item repec:rug:rugwps:09/558 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Knockaert & D. Ucbasaran & M. Wright & B. Clarysse, 2009. "How does Tacit Knowledge Transfer Influence Innovation Speed? The Case of Science Based Entrepreneurial Firms," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/554, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Marco Cucculelli & Giacinto Micucci, 2009. "The Age Effect of Entrepreneurship: Founder's Tenure, Firm Performance and the Economic Environment," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 21, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Philip McCann & Les Oxley & Hong Shangqin, 2009. "Innovation in New Zealand: Issues of Firm Size, Local Market Size and Economic Geography," Working Papers in Economics 09/04, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Allen N. Berger & Adrian M. Cowan & W. Scott Frame, 2009. "The surprising use of credit scoring in small business lending by community banks and the attendant effects on credit availability and risk," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2009-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200921 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laura Abramovsky & Helen Simpson, 2009. "Geographic proximity and firm-university innovation linkages: evidence from Great Britain," IFS Working Papers W09/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Nicola Cetorelli, 2009. "Credit market competition and the nature of firms," Staff Reports 366, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:diw:diwfin:diwfin5010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martínez Ros, Ester & Corchuelo, Beatriz, 2009. "The Effects of Fiscal Incentives for R & D in Spain," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb092302, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.