Report NEP-ENT-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2008. "Spinoffs and the market for ideas," Working Papers 08-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Joop Hartog & Mirjam van Praag & Justin van der Sluis, 2008. "If you are so smart, why aren't you an entrepreneur? Returns to cognitive and social ability: Entrepreneurs versus employees," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-084, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Dirk Bergemann & Ulrich Hege & Liang Peng, 2008. "Venture Capital and Sequential Investments," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1682, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Nov 2008.
- Oliver Falck & Michael Fritsch & Stephan Heblich, 2008. "The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree: Location of Start-Ups Relative to Incumbents," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-082, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich, 2008. "Incumbent Innovation and Entry by Spinoff," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-083, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Jaanika Meriküll, 2008. "The impact of innovation on employment: firm- and industry-level evidence from Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2008-01, Bank of Estonia, revised 30 Oct 2008.