Report NEP-ENT-2008-06-07This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hansson, Åsa, 2008. "Income taxes and the probability to become self-employed: The case of Sweden," Ratio Working Papers 122, The Ratio Institute.
- Zheng, Jianghuai & Hu, Zhining & Wang, Jialing, 2008. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth:The Case of Yangtze River Delta in China," MPRA Paper 8919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodrigo Canales & Ramana Nanda, 2008. "A Darker Side to Decentralized Banks: Market Power and Credit Rationing in SME Lending," Harvard Business School Working Papers 08-101, Harvard Business School, revised Aug 2011.
- Laia Castany, 2008. "The Role of Firm Size in Training Provision Decisions: evidence from Spain," IREA Working Papers 200808, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2008.
- Pedro Rui Mazeda Gil, 2008. "Stylized Facts and Other Empirical Evidence on Firm Dynamics, Business Cycle and Growth," FEP Working Papers 276, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.