Report NEP-ENT-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-François L'Her & Jean-Marc Suret, 2008. "Stock Exchange Markets for New Ventures," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-12, CIRANO.
- Wendy Dobson & A.E. Safarian, 2008. "Making the Transition from Imitation to Innovation: An Enquiry into China’s Evolving Institutions and Firm Capabilities," Working Papers Series 11, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Mar 2008.
- Krug, B. & Hendrischke, H., 2008. "China’s Institutional Architecture: A New Institutional Economics and Organization Theory Perspective on the Links between Local Governance and Local Enterprises," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-018-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Erzo G. J. Luttmer, 2008. "On the mechanics of firm growth," Working Papers 657, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lewis, Vivien, 2008. "Business cycle evidence on firm entry," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2008,08, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002137 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edoardo Gaffeo & Corrado di Guilmi & Mauro Gallegati & Alberto Russo, 2008. "On the mean/variance relationship of the firm size distribution: evidence and some theory," Department of Economics Working Papers 0805, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Joshua Abor, 2008. "Determinants of the Capital Structure of Ghanaian Firms," Research Papers RP_176, African Economic Research Consortium.