Report NEP-ENT-2006-10-07This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Politis, Diamanto & Gabrielsson, Jonas, 2006. "Entrepreneurial Decision Making: Examining Preferences for Causal and Effectual Reasoning in the New Venture Creation Process," Working Paper Series 2006/5, Lund University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2006-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- van Stel, A.J. & Storey, D. & Thurik, A.R., 2006. "The Effect of Business Regulations on Nascent and Young Business Entrepreneurship," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-052-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Nicolai J. Foss & Ibuki Ishikawa, 2006. "Towards a Dynamic Resource-Based View Insights from Austrian Capital and Entrepreneurship Theory," DRUID Working Papers 06-16, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Bentzen, Jan & Madsen, Erik Strøjer & Smith, Valdemar, 2006. "The Growth Opportunities for SMEs?," Working Papers 06-3, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Petra Brhlikova & Andeas Ortmann, 2006. "The Impact of the Non-distribution Constraint and Its Enforcement on Entrepreneurial Choice, Price, and Quality," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp299, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Roberto Alvarez & Ricardo Lopez, 2006. "Entry and Exit in International Markets: Evidence from Chilean Data," Caepr Working Papers 2006-014, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2006-19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jerker Denrell & Zur Shapira, 2006. "Performance Sampling and Bimodal Duration Dependence," Discussion Paper Series dp431, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.