Report NEP-ENT-2006-09-30This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Börje, 2006. "Product Innovation, Export And Location Of Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 75, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Bowen, H.P. & Moesen, W. & Sleuwaegen, L., 2006. "A composite index of the creative economy with application to regional best practices," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2006-31, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Nathalie Colombier & David Masclet, 2006. "Self-Employment and The Intergenerational Transmission of Human Capital," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-19, CIRANO.
- Gatti, Anna & Vendelø , Morten Thanning, 2005. "The Impact of Institutional Settings on Learning Behavior by Venture Capitalists and Start-Ups," Working Papers 2005-5, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Informatics.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gu, Wulong, 2006. "Competition, Firm Turnover and Productivity Growth," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2006042e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp2000616 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hernesniemi, Hannu & Viitamo, Esa, 2006. "Pääomasijoitukset ympäristöalalla ja tilastollisen seurannan kehittäminen," Discussion Papers 1039, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Pietro Garibaldi, 2006. "Hiring Freeze and Bankruptcy in Unemployment Dynamics," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 7, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen, 2006. "Firm Structure, Multinationals, and Manufacturing Plant Deaths," Working Paper Series WP06-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Broström, Anders & Lööf, Hans, 2006. "What do we know about Firms’ Research Collaboration with Universities? New Quantitative and Qualitative Evidence," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 74, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Annette Alstadsæter, 2006. "The Achilles Heel of the Dual Income Tax. The Norwegian Case," Discussion Papers 474, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Alessandro Fedele & Federica Calidoni Lundberg, 2006. "Technology Replaces Culture in Microcredit Markets: the Case of Italian MAGs," Working Papers 20060902, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica, revised Sep 2006.
- Tattara, Giuseppe, 2005. "Il diverso modo in cui le piccole imprese misurano il loro successo," MPRA Paper 24, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prasanna Gai & Peter Kondor & Nicholas Vause, 2006. "Procyclicality, collateral values and financial stability," Bank of England working papers 304, Bank of England.