Report NEP-ENT-2005-11-12This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nykvist, Jenny, 2005. "Entrepreneurship and Liquidity Constraints: Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series 2005:21, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- William R. Latham & Christian Le Bas, 2005. " Persistence of Firm Innovative Behavior: Towards an Evolutionary Theory," Working Papers 05-14, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:200503 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:200424 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ttu:wpaper:tutwpe05/126 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Goedhuys, Micheline, 2005. "Learning, Product Innovation and Firm Heterogeneity in Tanzania," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 2005-07, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Barbara M. Roberts & Steve Thompson, 2005. "Firm Turnover, Restructuring and Labour Productivity in Transition: The Case of Poland," Discussion Papers in Economics 05/27, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Falilou Fall, 2005. "Endogenous persistent inequality," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v05059, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Erik Hurst & Arthur Kennickell & Annamaria Lusardi & Francisco Torralba, 2005. "Precautionary Savings and the Importance of Business Owners," NBER Working Papers 11731, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ting Zhu & Vishal Singh & Anthony J. Dukes, 2005. "Local Competition and Impact of Entry by a Dominant Retailer," CIE Discussion Papers 2005-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:200522 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:200404 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:200418 is not listed on IDEAS anymore