Report NEP-ENT-2005-10-15This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kameliia Petrova, 2005. "Part-Time Entrepreneurship and Wealth Effects: New Evidence from the Panel Study of Entrepreneurial Dynamics," Microeconomics 0510006, EconWPA, revised 03 Nov 2005.
- Bowen, Harry P. & De Clercq, D., 2005. "National institutions and the allocation of entrepreneurial effort," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-15, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Piergiuseppe Morone & Giuseppina Testa, 2005. "What Makes Small and Medium Enterprises Competitive," Quaderni DSEMS 18-2005, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Peter Thompson & Steven Klepper, 2003. "Submarkets and the Evolution of Market Structure," Working Papers 0303, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Luis F Costa & Huw D Dixon, . "A Simple Business-Cycle Model with Schumpeterian Features," Discussion Papers 05/30, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Valeria Arza & Paula Español, 2005. "Speculative and Entrepreneurial Behaviour: A Study of Micro-Economic Sustainability in Argentina During the 1990s," SPRU Working Paper Series 135, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.