Report NEP-ENT-2005-07-11This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luigi Guiso & Monica Paiella, 2005. "The Role Of Risk Aversion In Predicting Individual Behavior," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 546, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2005. "The Entrepreneurial Theory of the Firm and the Theory of the Entrepreneurial Firm," Working papers 2005-27, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2005.
- Lucas, William A. & Cooper, Sarah Y., 2005. "Enhancing self-efficacy to enable entrepreneurship: The case of CMIÂ€Ù³ Connections," Working papers 18178, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-Marc Suret, 2005. "The Indirect Costs of Venture Capital in Canada," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-25, CIRANO.
- Asim Mishra, 2005. "INDIAN VENTURE CAPITALISTS (VCs) INVESTMENT EVALUATION CRITERIA," Finance 0507002, EconWPA.
- Allen N. Berger & W. Scott Frame, 2005. "Small business credit scoring and credit availability," Working Paper 2005-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2004-21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2004-27 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2005-2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2005-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yongil Jeon & Stephen M. Miller, 2005. "An 'Ideal' Decomposition of Industry Dynamics: An Application to the Nationwide and State Level U.S. Banking Industry," Working papers 2005-25, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Yongil Jeon & Stephen M. Miller, 2005. "Has Deregulation Affected Births, Deaths, and Marriages in the U.S. Commercial Banking Industry?," Working papers 2005-24, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:col:000138:001049 is not listed on IDEAS anymore