Report NEP-ENT-2005-04-09This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200543 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-Marc Suret, 2005. "Le programme SBIC : analyse et enseignements," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-15, CIRANO.
- Nadja Kamhi & Danny Leung, 2005. "Recent Developments in Self-Employment in Canada," Staff Working Papers 05-8, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200544 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200548 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mário Rui Silva & Hermano Rodrigues, 2005. "Public-Private Partnerships and the Promotion of Collective Entrepreneurship," FEP Working Papers 172, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Nicola Boccella, 2005. "Modelli Di Sviluppo Locale. I Distretti Industriali E La Piccola E Media Impresa: Lesperienza Spagnola," Quaderni DSEMS 08-2005, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.