Report NEP-ENT-2004-03-14This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- S. Manigart & A. Lockett & M. Meuleman & M. Wright & H. Landström & H. Bruining & P. Desbrières & U. Hommel, 2004. "Why Do Venture Capital Companies Syndicate?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/226, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- B. Clarysse & M. Wright & A. Lockett & E. Van De Velde & A. Vohora, 2004. "Spinning Out New Ventures: A Typology Of Incubation Strategies From European Research Institutions," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/228, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Pace Giuseppe, 2004. "Incubators as catalysts of academic spin-offs: evidence from the Israeli case-study," Urban/Regional 0403001, EconWPA.
- Peter Huber, 2003. "On the Determinants of Cross Border Co-operation of Austrian Firms with Central and Eastern European Partners," ERSA conference papers ersa03p238, European Regional Science Association.
- Fernández, Zulima & Romero Martínez, Ana Maria & Vázquez Inchausti, Elena, 2004. "Have Spanish companies built greater entrepreneurship after privatization?," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb040303, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.