Report NEP-ENT-2003-09-14This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Casasola, María José & Cardone Riportella, Clara, 2003. "What do we know about the financial behaviour of the Spanish SME?: an empirical analysis," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb033708, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- George Haynes & Charles Ou, 2002. "A Profile of Owners and Investors of Privately Held Businesses in the United States in 1989–1998," The Office of Advocacy Small Business Working Papers 02co, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy.
- Rabah Amir & Val E. Lambson, 2003. "Entry, Exit, and Imperfect Competition in the Long Run," CIE Discussion Papers 2003-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Hansson, Pär & Lundin, Nan Nan, 2003. "Exports as an Indicator on or Promoter of Successful Swedish Manufacturing Firms in the 1990s," Working Paper Series 189, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Pia Weiß & Stefan Mai, 2002. "A Note on Firms' Strategic Behaviour During an IPO," IWP Discussion Paper Series 01/2002, Institute for Economic Policy, Cologne, Germany.