Report NEP-ENT-2003-02-24This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Franklin Allen & Wei-ling Song, 2002. "Venture Capital and Corporate Governance," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 03-05, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Item repec:wuk:durham:001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Block Thorsten H., 2002. "Financial systems, innovation and economic performance," Research Memorandum 013, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2002009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unutaf:eifc02-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mani, Sunil, 2002. "Moving up or going back the Value Chain : An examination of the role of government with respect to promoting technological development in the Philippines," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 10, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2002033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Letterie Wilko & Laar Mindel van de, 2003. "The delaying effect of financing constraints on investment," Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).