Report NEP-ENE-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Khalaf, Lynda & Kichian, Maral & McMahon, Sébastien, 2008. "Oil Prices: Heavy Tails, Mean Reversion and the Convenience Yield," Cahiers de recherche 0801, GREEN.
- Edward Christie & Gabor Hunya & Waltraut Urban, 2007. "Restructuring of Energy-intensive Industrial Branches in Romania and Proposals for Industrial Policy Measures," wiiw Research Reports 339, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Gabor Hunya, 2007. "Privatization Disputes in Romania – the Petrom Case," wiiw Research Reports 337, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2008. "Les stratégies d'exportation de Gazprom sous la contrainte institutionnelle du marché gazier russe," Post-Print halshs-00257565, HAL.
- M. Bruna Zolin, 2008. "Biomass energy: new opportunity for agriculture and marginal areas?," Working Papers 2008_03, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Pushpam Kumar & Uwe A. Schneider, 2008. "Greenhouse gas emission mitigation through agriculture," Working Papers FNU-155, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Feb 2008.
- Andrea Bigano & Jacqueline M. Hamilton & Richard S.J. Tol, 2008. "Climate Change and Tourism in the Mediterranean," Working Papers FNU-157, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Feb 2008.