Report NEP-ENE-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ruud Egging & Steven A. Gabriel & Franziska Holz & Jifang Zhuang, 2007. "A Complementarity Model for the European Natural Gas Market," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 732, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nikolaos Georgantzis & Enrique Fatas & Carlos Gutierrez-Hita & Aitor Ciarreta, 2007. "Vertical separation vs. independent downstream entry in the Spanish electricity network: An experimental approach," Working Papers 07-31, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Paschke, Raphael & Prokopczuk, Marcel, 2007. "Integrating Multiple Commodities in a Model of Stochastic Price Dynamics," MPRA Paper 5412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Flood, Lennart & Islam, Nizamul & Sterner, Thomas, 2007. "Are demand elasticities affected by politically determined tax levels? : simultaneous estimates of gasoline demand and price," Working Papers in Economics 274, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Anton Nakov & Andrea Pescatori, 2007. "Inflation-output gap trade-off with a dominant oil supplier," Working Paper 0710, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- erdogdu, oya safinaz, 2007. "The Effects of Energy Imports: The Case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 5413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hakan Yetkiner & Adrian von Zon, 2007. "Further Results on “An Endogenous Growth Model with Embodied Energy-Saving Technical Change”," Working Papers 0701, Izmir University of Economics.
- Céline Gisèle Jung & André Fontana, 2007. "Slow Pyrolysis vs Gasification :mass and energy balances using a predictive model," Working Papers CEB 07-026.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rasha Ahmed & Kathleen Segerson, 2007. "Emissions Control and the Regulation of Product Markets: The Case of Automobiles," Working papers 2007-40, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.