Report NEP-ENE-2006-07-09This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carrie Conaway, 2006. "The challenge of energy policy in New England," New England Public Policy Center Research Report 06-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Daniel Flemes, 2006. "Brazil’s Nuclear Policy. From Technological Dependence to Civil Nuclear Power," GIGA Working Paper Series 23, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A., 2006. "Indexed Regulation," Discussion Papers dp-06-32, Resources For the Future.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Pizer, William A., 2006. "The Economics of Climate Change," Discussion Papers dp-06-06, Resources For the Future.
- Pizer, William A., 2006. "Economics versus Climate Change," Discussion Papers dp-06-04, Resources For the Future.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Walls, Margaret & Harrington, Winston, 2007. "Automobile Externalities and Policies," Discussion Papers dp-06-26, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00084002_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Minh Ha-Duong & Pierre Matarasso, 2006. "Comment intégrer l'économie, l'énergie et le climat ?," Post-Print halshs-00078623, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00084074_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Palmer, Karen & Butraw, Dallas & Kahn, Danny, 2006. "Simple Rules for Targeting CO2 Allowance Allocations to Compensate Firms," Discussion Papers dp-06-28, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2006-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- W. Kip Viscusi & Patricia Born, 2006. "The Catastrophic Effects of Natural Disasters on Insurance Markets," NBER Working Papers 12348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.