Report NEP-ENE-2006-06-03This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vicki Knoblauch, 2004. "Can a Newly Proposed Mechanism for Allocating Contracts in U.S. Electricity Wholesale Markets Lead to Lower Prices? A Game Theoretic Analysis," Working papers 2004-41, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2006.
- C. Robert Clark & Andrew Leach, 2005. "La réglementation de l'énergie au Québec," CIRANO Burgundy Reports 2005rb-04, CIRANO.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00010364_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alejandro Diaz-Bautista, 2005. "El Cambio Estructural y la Regulacion del Sector Electrico Mexicano," Industrial Organization 0504011, EconWPA.
- Rudiger Ahrend & William Tompson, 2006. "Realising the Oil Supply Potential of the CIS: The Impact of Institutions and Policies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 484, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-04-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Linda Bui, 2005. "Public Disclosure of Private Information as a Tool for Regulating Environmental Emissions: Firm-Level Responses by Petroleum Refineries to the Toxics Release Inventory," Working Papers 05-13, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Adriana Ignaciuk, 2005. "Energy policies and their impact on establishing nature areas in Poland - an AGE analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa05p600, European Regional Science Association.
- Ghalwash, Tarek, 2006. "Income, Energy Taxation, and the Environment: An Econometric Analysis," Umeå Economic Studies 678, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Ronald Shadbegian & Wayne Gray, 2005. "Assessing Multi-Dimensional Performance: Environmental and Economic Outcomes," Working Papers 05-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen & Kahn, Daniel, 2005. "Allocation of CO2 Emissions Allowances in the Regional Greenhouse Gas Cap-and-Trade Program," Discussion Papers dp-05-25, Resources For the Future.
- Neuhoff, K. & Keats, K. & Sato, M., 2006. "Allocation, incentives and distortions: the impact of EU ETS emissions allowance allocations to the electricity sector," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0642, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Nick Vanston, 2006. "Summary of a Workshop on Global Convergence Scenarios: Structural and Policy Issues," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 483, OECD Publishing.
- Joakim Johansson & Sirje Pâ€°dam, 2005. "Regulatory Measures to Reduce the Impact of Old Cars on Air Quality," Working Papers 121, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Martin Gassebner & Michael Lamla & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2006. "Economic, Demographic and Political Determinants of Pollution Reassessed: A Sensitivity Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 1699, CESifo Group Munich.