Report NEP-ENE-2005-04-24This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edmar Fagundes de Almeida & Nanno Mulder, 2005. "Enhancing Brazil's Regulatory Framework for Network Industries: The Case of Electricity, Oil and Gas, and Water and Sanitation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 425, OECD Publishing.
- David Calef & Robert Goble, 2005. "The Allure of Technology: How France and California Promoted Electric Vehicles to Reduce Urban Air Pollution," Working Papers 2005.7, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fausto Cavallaro & University of Molise, 2005. "An Integrated Multi-Criteria System to Assess Sustainable Energy Options: An Application of the Promethee Method," Working Papers 2005.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:1050 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:1047 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paulo Augusto Nunes & Qiang Wu, 2005. "Application of Technological Control Measures on Vehicle Pollution: A Cost-Benefit Analysis in China," Working Papers 2005.2, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Marzio Galeotti, 2005. "The Dynamics of Carbon and Energy Intensity in a Model of Endogenous Technical Change," Working Papers 2005.6, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Wietze LISE, 2005. "Decomposition of CO2 Emissions over 1980–2003 in Turkey," Working Papers 2005.24, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gernot Klepper & Sonja Peterson, 2005. "Emissions Trading, CDM, JI, and More – The Climate Strategy of the EU," Working Papers 2005.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Joseph Huber, 2005. "Key Environmental Innovations," Working Papers 2005.33, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Aart de Zeeuw, 2005. "Dynamic Effects on the Stability of International Environmental Agreements," Working Papers 2005.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Andrea Bigano & Alessandra Goria & Jacqueline Hamilton & Richard S.J. Tol, 2005. "The Effect of Climate Change and Extreme Weather Events on Tourism," Working Papers 2005.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Richard S.J. Tol & Andrea Bigano & Jacqueline M. Hamilton, 2005. "The Impact of Climate on Holiday Destination Choice," Working Papers 2005.4, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.