Report NEP-ENE-2005-02-20This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edquist, Harald, 2005. "Do hedonic price indexes change history? The case of electrification," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 586, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 29 Apr 2005.
- Ali Hortacsu & Steven L. Puller, 2005. "Understanding Strategic Bidding in Restructured Electricity Markets: A Case Study of ERCOT," NBER Working Papers 11123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank Asche & Petter Osmundsen & Maria Sandsmark, 2005. "Is It All Oil?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1401, CESifo.
- Item repec:ehu:dfaeii:200504 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marianne Bertrand & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2005. "Profitable Investments or Dissipated Cash? Evidence on the Investment-Cash Flow Relationship From Oil and Gas Lease Bidding," NBER Working Papers 11126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J.Aznar-Márquez & J.R. Ruiz-Tamarit, 2004. "Non-Catastrophic Endogenous Growth with Pollution and Abatement," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/80, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Eftichios S. Sartzetakis & Panagiotis Tsigaris, 2004. "Network Externalities: Adoption of Low Emission Technologies in the Automobile Market," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/82, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Harrie A.A. Verbon & Cees A. Withagen, 2004. "Tradable emission permits in a federal system," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/83, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200518 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francisco Álvarez González & Gustavo A. Marrero & Luis Puch, 2004. "Air Pollution Convergente and Economic Growth across European Countries," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0406, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.