Report NEP-ENE-2003-10-20This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20030080 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. A. Kaboudan, 2003. "Forecasting Demand for Natural Gas Using GP-Econometric Integrated Systems," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 44, Society for Computational Economics.
- Roy Bahl & Bayar Tumennasan, 2002. "How Should Revenues From Natural Resources Be Shared?," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0214, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- David Colander, 2003. "Information and Pollution Permit Markets," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0321, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Susanne Soretz, 2002. "Stochastic Pollution and Environmental Care in an Endogenous Growth Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 74, Society for Computational Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20030071 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pompermayer F.M. & Florian M. & Leal J.E., 2002. "A spatial price oligopoly model for refined petroleum products: an application to a Brazilian case," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 172, Society for Computational Economics.