Report NEP-ENE-2003-04-13This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bergeron, Nancy, 2002. "International Trade and Conservation with Costly Natural Resource Management," Cahiers de recherche 0204, GREEN.
- Gernot Klepper & Sonja Peterson & Katrin Springer, 2003. "DART97: A Description of the Multi-regional, Multi-sectoral Trade Model for the Analysis of Climate Policies," Kiel Working Papers 1149, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jonathan M. Harris & Neva R. Goodwin, "undated". "Reconciling Growth and Environment," GDAE Working Papers 03-03, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Anette Boom, "undated". "Investments in Electricity Generation Capacity under Different Market Structures with Price Responsive Demand," Papers 016, Departmental Working Papers.
- Author Enrique R. González Porras, 2003. "La Economía Política de la Nueva Ley de Hidrocarburos," Law and Economics 0304002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Côté, Bruno, 2002. "L'intensité énergétique du secteur manufacturier de 1976 à 1996 Québec, Ontario, Alberta et Colombie-Britannique," Cahiers de recherche 0203, GREEN.