Report NEP-EFF-2020-01-27This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Malikov, Emir & Zhao, Shunan & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2020. "Estimation of Firm-Level Productivity in the Presence of Exports: Evidence from China's Manufacturing," MPRA Paper 98077, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Felipe , Jesus & McCombie, John, 2019. "The Illusions of Calculating Total Factor Productivity and Testing Growth Models: From Cobb–Douglas to Solow and Romer," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 596, Asian Development Bank.
- NicoloÌ€ Gnocato & Chiara Tomasi & Francesca Modena, 2020. "Labor market reforms and allocative efficiency in Italy," DEM Working Papers 2020/1, Department of Economics and Management.
- Timothy Neal & Michael Keane, 2020. "Climate Change and U.S. Agriculture: Accounting for Multi-dimensional Slope Heterogeneity in Production Functions," Discussion Papers 2018-08a, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Donald A R George & Eddi Fontanari & Ermanno Tortia, 2019. "Finance, property rights and productivity in Italian cooperatives," DEM Working Papers 2019/20, Department of Economics and Management.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Do Won Kwak & Eunbi Song, 2020. "Aging labor, ICT capital, and productivity in Japan and Korea," CAMA Working Papers 2020-01, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Sallahuddin Hassan & Zalila Othman & Mukaramah Harun, 2020. "Ownership Structure Variation and Firm Efficiency," Papers 2001.05575, arXiv.org.
- Shalini Mitra, 2018. "Persistent Misallocation and the Productivity Slowdown in EU," Working Papers 201812, University of Liverpool, Department of Economics.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Joseph Nnanna & Paul N. Acha-Anyi, 2020. "On the Simultaneous Openness Hypothesis: FDI, Trade and TFP Dynamics in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 20/001, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Niar, Hikma & Jamali, Hisnol, 2018. "Determinants Of Profitability And Firm Values In The Manufacturing Sector Of Firms In Indonesia," OSF Preprints 9azju, Center for Open Science.
- Tsionas, Mike G. & Malikov, Emir & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2019. "Endogenous Dynamic Efficiency in the Intertemporal Optimization Models of Firm Behavior," MPRA Paper 97780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Djimoudjiel, Djekonbe & Tchoffo Tameko, Gautier, 2019. "Land conflicts and land tenure effects on agriculture productivity in Chad," MPRA Paper 97696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Chuan & Saam, Marianne, 2019. "ICT and productivity growth within value chains," Ruhr Economic Papers 828, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ariane Charpin & Joanna Piechuka, 2020. "Merger Efficiency Gains: Evidence from a Large Transport Merger in France," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1843, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.