Report NEP-EFF-2019-01-21This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pedro Andres Garzon Delvaux & Heinrich Hockmann & Peter Voigt & Pavel Ciaian & Sergio Gomez y Paloma, 2018. "The impact of private R&D on the performance of food-processing firms: Evidence from Europe, Japan and North America," JRC Working Papers JRC104144, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Liu, X-Y. & Liu, L-Q. & Xie, B-C. & Pollitt, M., 2018. "Does environmental heterogeneity affect the productive efficiency of grid utilities in China?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1838, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Eleftherios Giovanis & Oznur Ozdamar, 2018. "Productivity and Resource Misallocation: Evidence from Firms in Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Region Countries," Working Papers 1266, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Dec 2018.
- Silvia Albrizio & Marina Conesa & Dennis Dlugosch & Christina Timiliotis, 2019. "Unconventional monetary policy and productivity: Evidence on the risk-seeking channel from US corporate bond markets," OECD Productivity Working Papers 17, OECD Publishing.
- Le, Kien, 2018. "Land Use Restrictions, Misallocation in Agriculture, and Aggregate Productivity in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 90797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon Gosling & Jamal Zaherpour & Dolores Ibarreta, 2018. "PESETA III: Climate change impacts on labour productivity," JRC Working Papers JRC113740, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Benjamin Montmartin & Ludovic Dibiaggio & Lionel Nesta, 2018. "Regional Alignment and Productivity Growth," Working Papers halshs-01948337, HAL.
- Kozo Kiyota & Toshiyuki Matsuura & Lionel Nesta, 2018. "What's Behind the Figures? Quantifying the Cross-Country Exporter Productivity Gap," Working Papers halshs-01948358, HAL.
- Benoît Mahy & François Rycx & Guillaume Vermeylen & Mélanie Volral, 2018. "Productivity, wages and profits: Does firms’ position in the value chain matter?," Working Paper Research 358, National Bank of Belgium.
- Gunes Arkadas Asik & Mohamed Ali Marouani & Michelle Marshalian & Ulas Karakoc, 2018. "Productivity, Structural Change and Skills Dynamics in Tunisia and Turkey," Working Papers 1269, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Dec 2018.
- Lionel Nesta & Stefano Schiavo, 2019. "International Competition and Rent Sharing in French Manufacturing," Working Papers halshs-01948345, HAL.